Southern-WeatherSouthern-Weather

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Teh Kuma Song Teh Kuma Song

Funky

I have to say, I love it. It's got a sweet funky bassline and it's pretty damn catchy. Keep up the good work man.

Orion928 responds:

thx dude

Grey (Version 2) Remastered Grey (Version 2) Remastered

Maybe it's just me but...

This song is a strange one. Not in a bad way. I find it strange that you can use such a simple chord pattern, and make it into something so beautiful.
(I know the chords are simple because one day I just sat down with this song on repeat and figured the whole thing out. It's got an almost Blink 182 chord progression.)
Your voice really makes the song what it is. You guys should seriously try and get signed.

Suzy B Suzy B

Another Hit

I'm pretty sure that this song is most played on my MP3 player. I love how it's a cross of techno keys and slightly distorted guitar. Your voice is also damn good, and it's really hard to see you guys NOT having a record deal. Sadly that is the problem with the music business. Real musicians, guys like you, don't get the chance while the crappy bands who got into the business by money or by chance get heard on the radio every day. It's really sad when all of the best music in a genre isn't even heard by most people. And speaking of genres, NG seriously needs to put in some more. But until then, keep on rocking.

Selkies Intro Cover Selkies Intro Cover

Wow

Didn't know anyone else like BTBAM on here. Nice job man, check out my two covers of their songs, Alaska, and Arsonist.

all these thing i hate all these thing i hate

Good Effort

I like most of it. The guitar needs less distortion during the metal riff. You should also add some vocals if possible. Great job though

Tri-State Area Tri-State Area

This is absolutely amazing

I love the transitions, the soft vocals, the guitars, and the techno keyboards in the background. This and Suzy B are by far some of your best work. I cannot even begin to describe how great the song is. It's absolutely wonderful.

216_2 216_2

So this is pretty cool

This takes some skill. Its kind of techno. It would be a lot better if it had some guitar in there and some fast riffs. Listen to Robo Reptar for an idea.
www.myspace.com/roboreptar